Never ask a girl with winged eyeliner why she is late…it literally took me an hour to perfect this look, but for a first time I was pretty impressed.
To create this look I used the below products;
- NYX eye primer
- Kylie Jenner Bronze palette
- Morphe 35W and 35T palette
- Barry M Dazzle dust No10 and No3
- Barry M eye shimmer (white)
- Violet Voss cosmetic glitter in copperella
- Benefit Bad gal lash mascara
- H&M false lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills waterproof creme colour eyeliner
- All applied using Spectrum Brushes
This was my first time at using the Anastasia Beverly Hills creme eyeliner. I thought I would buy it and see what the rage is about it. At £15 I thought this small pot best do wonders! It is an opaque, matte waterproof gel cream eyeliner that provides long lasting coverage—even in humid temperatures. I thought a hot nightclub was a perfect test to see if it was as long lasting as it says. Fair to say I actually slept in my makeup (something I NEVER normally do) but I woke up and my eyeliner was definitely still on fleek! 110% worth the money, it didn’t smudge, crease, fade or flake!