If you live in London and haven’t been to Winter Wonderland what are you doing?!
The ultimate date place, couples galore..as well as groups of girls taking endless selfies with all the pretty lights, drinking mulled wine and singing Christmas songs!
It’s the perfect place to get into the Christmas spirit! Open from November – January, free entry and right next to three tube stations, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park Corner and Marble Arch there’s no reason not to go.
Winter Wonderland is filled with winter markets, festive fairground rides, ice skating, warming winter food, grottos and of course plenty of glühwein!
- Dress up warm, it’s not a fashion show which is what I constantly think it is and always wear minimal clothes…you’d think I would have learnt by now!
- Take out cash before you go, the cash machines charge you!
- Wear comfy shoes…it’s massive!
- Go with an empty stomach there are so many yummy food stands you want to eat it all!!
- Prepare to leave broke, there are so many rides, stalls and of course every girl wants their guy to win them one of those massive cuddly toys! …My date failed miserably ahah!